- Our children's toothpaste with a natural coconut mint flavor makes dental hygiene more appealing to the little ones. Helps the physical removal of plaque.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities. Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque. Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive. Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA. Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
- Sorbitol, Aqua, Glycerin , Hydrated silica, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Xanthan gum , Citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, Sodium benzoate, Carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf, Potassium sorbate, Sodium chloride, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Gamma-octalactone, Gamma-nonalactone, Alcohol , Vanillin, Ethyl hexanoate, Ethyl acetate, Allyl caproate, Pentanedione, Acetic acid, Propionic acid.
- Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. / Se brosser soigneusement les dents durant au moins une minute 2 fois par jour, de préférence après chaque repas, ou selon les directives d’un dentiste. Les enfants âgés de moins de 6 ans devraient utiliser une quantité de dentifrice équivalente à un pois. Un adulte devrait s’assurer de l’efficacité du brossage et vérifier que l’enfant n’avale pas le produit.