- EchinaSeal® 100mL + FREE Throat Spray 15 mL Shrink
EchinaSeal + Throat Spray FR
- Featuring Echinacea and Goldenseal, EchinaSeal's bitter taste is its distinctive signature, a unique warrant of its outstanding effectiveness. This is the perfect remedy for upper respiratory infections—it doesn’t matter whether they’re viral or bacterial.
- EchinaSeal is best used at the first signs of cold or flu as it helps to relieve sore throats and/or mouth and throat infections. Stop It Cold is an herbal spray that helps relieve sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.
- Stop It Cold is an herbal spray that helps relieve sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.
- EchinaSeal: Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml): Echinacea herb top and root (Echinacea purpurea) 0.22 ml (1:1, QCE 220 mg); Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) 0.19 ml (1:5, QCE 38 mg); Wild Indigo root (Baptisia tinctoria) 0.175 ml (1:4, QCE 44 mg); Myrrh sap resin (Commiphora myrrha) 0.16 ml (1:5, QCE 32 mg); Propolis - Beehive (Apis mellifera) 0.13 ml (1:3.3, QCE 39 mg); Echinacea root and rhizome (Echinacea angustifolia) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 28 mg); Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) 0.015 ml (1:6, QCE 3 mg)
- EchinaSeal: Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Grain alcohol
- Stop It Cold: Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml): Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 0.33 ml (1:4, QCE 82.5 mg); Whey (Bos taurus - milk) 0.32 ml (12 mg, 0.2% Whey protein); Propolis (Apis mellifera - Beehive) 0.16 ml; Echinacea root and rhizome (Echinacea angustifolia) 0.06 ml (1:4, QCE 15 mg); Sweet Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare, subsp. vulgare, var. dulce) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg); Licorice root and stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.0 3ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg); Sage leaf (Salvia officinalis) 0.02 ml (1:4, QCE 5 mg)
- Stop It Cold: Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Grain alcohol, Distilled water, Vegetable glycerine
- EchinaSeal: Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
- Throat Spray: Adults: Spray 3 or 4 times (0.5-0.7 mL) into the back of the throat, every 1-2 hours, as needed. Take a few hours before or after other medications.