- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash, protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Our diaper rash ointment is great at soothing skin and designed to help prevent diaper rash.
- The product is unscented and should be applied to dry skin for best protection.
- NON-NANO ZINC OXIDE 14%, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL* (1), RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (1),CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)* (1), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL* (1), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL* (1), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER* (1), TOCOPHEROL (1) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT(S)
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area.
- Allow to dry or pat the area dry with a soft towel. WebMD suggests using water unless the diaper was soiled then use a very mild cleanser
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.